How would you like to get a crown for your front tooth in only one fast appointment? How about getting a complete set of porcelain veneers in only four hours? It can be done this fast with CEREC porcelain veneer technology.
What is CEREC technology ?
At Smile Dental, we offer CEREC Technology, a revolutionary state-of-the-art system for replacing amalgams and restoring cracked or chipped teeth and veneers. Cerec System is the computerized state of the art technology that allows fabrication of a metal free, all ceramic restoration with the hardness as close to the tooth substance as available. With the Cerec machine, we are able to provide the same day service to all our porcelain restoration such as crowns, inlays, onlays, and veneers, with the quality that should last the lifetime.
Esthetic ceramic crowns or partial crowns in a single visit.
( Crown – CEREC )
(Veneer color correction – CEREC )
Why Choose CEREC?
With Cerec technology, our dentists can restore damaged teeth and enhance your smile in a single appointment, making the treatment easy to fit in around a busy lifestyle. Cerec is a “robot” that can make crowns and restorations in one visit rather than the usual two visits, using a material proven to be extremely long-lasting and gentle on teeth.
- Eliminates multiple trips to the dentist for permanent crown replacement
- Speeds up the treatment timeline
- Eliminates reliance on a temporary crown that may be prone to falling out
- Retains remarkably lifelike porcelain materials which can be tailored to match the natural shade of patients’ teeth
- Removes the need to use metal, which also improves aesthetics
- Preserves a natural tooth in crown applications, making these devices particularly valuable to dentists and their patients
( CEREC – Crown in one visit , video from : onlyonevisit )
Does it hurt?
Once a local anaesthetic is applied there is no pain at all during this procedure. Most patients say that it’s the same as getting a simple filling done.