We are recruiting !
Smile Dental was established in 1996. We are now part of New Zealand’s largest privately owned dental enterprises—- with 11 modern innovative clinics and more than 50 professional multi-cultural members. Our clinics cover 95% of Auckland population within a 5 km radius.
We are still expanding at moment. There is another branch will be open soon in Mangere. We are looking for an experienced and non experienced ( training provided) dental assistant to join in our friendly and diverse team.
Key responsibility and duties :
- Greet patients and visitors, prepare patients and facilities for the dental treatment.
- Provide standard general chair-side dental assisting during a variety of treatment procedures.
- Sterilization and cross infection control standards are met.
- Bookings, notes and follow ups are able to manage accurately and efficiently.
- Maintain stock control.
- General office administration is completed efficiently and regularly.
- Accounts and financial activities are managed accurately and efficiently.
Previous experience as a Dental Assistant is preferred but not essential (training provided). Must be flexible with working hours and also able to transport to different branches. OWN TRANSPORT PREFERRED !
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, reliable, eager to learn, have a warm and caring nature, and be uncompromising in their standards of work.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.