Q Card – No Payments No Interest
Smile Dental offering up to 12 months interest free on all dental treatments $200 and over* with Q Card!
* 12 months interest free is available on Q Card Flexi Payment Plans. Minimum purchase $200. A $55 Establishment Fee for new Q Cardholders and a $35 Advance Fee for existing Q Cardholders will apply. Q Card standard Interest Rate applies to any outstanding balance at end of Payment Holiday.
* No payments and no interest for 3 months (“Payment Holiday”) is available on all purchases at participating retailers on Q EFTPOS Plans. Account fees may apply. Q Card Standard Interest Rate applies to any outstanding balance at end of Payment Holiday.
* Q Card lending criteria, fees, terms and conditions apply.
1. How do I apply for interest free finance with Q Card?
New Q Card Holders: You can apply online here ( https://www.fpf.co.nz/qcard/preapproval?dealer_number=5512911
) or pickup an application form from reception. Once you get your Q Card, come and see us and we will process your finance contract.
Current Q Card Holders: Simply present your Q Card with your driverslicence at reception and we will process your finance contract.
2. What fees do I get charged when I apply?
You will be charged an Establishment Fee of $45 plus $3 PPSR fee. There is an annual account fee of $45 which is broken down into two $22.50 fees charged in advance. The first $22.50 fee will be charged to your first statement. If you are a current Q Card holder the advance fee is $35.
3. If I need help completing the form online who can I call?
Please call the Q Card Customer Support line (0800 11 7000)
With 12 months no payments and no interest*, Q card can help you take the next few steps with confidence and independence. And once you’re approved, there’s no need to wait – you can start planning things with your healthcare provider right away.